I would like permission to rename Math::Trig::Units to Math::Trig. It has
subclasses for Math::Trig::Radians, Math::Trig::Degrees and
Math::Trig::Gradians. The current owner is happy for this to occur. The
approx() function mentioned below has been overtaken by a Math::SnapTo
module which attends to some of the issues of decimal floating point math on
binary based systems in a brief and prctical but not totally IEEE 754
compliant way.

cheers

James

John> Thanks for this. I am more than happy that someone else should take
John> over ownership of this module. I have virtually stopped using Perl for
John> numerical programming tasks.