Hi PAUSE maintainers,

Would you be able to create a new account:

your name:                              Mitel SME Server Developers
your email address:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
your homepage if you have one :         www.e-smith.org
your preferred user-ID on CPAN:         MITEL
a short description of what you're planning to contribute:

Modules developed as part of the Mitel Networks SME Server, including
CGI::FormMagick and various modules which interact with the SME Server
templates, actions and configuration database.

Note: Skud and I have agreed that I/Mitel will maintain the
CGI::FormMagick project from now on. I will follow-up with a request to
transfer the project once the PAUSE account is created (unless you feel
like doing that in the same action).

Gordon
--
 Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Director, Engineering