  modid:       Acme::Playmate
  DSLIP:       adpOg
  userid:      ODEZWART (Olle de Zwart)
  chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
  communities:
    #cgi on irc.undernet.org

  similar:

  rationale:

    Well the namespace seems pretty obvious the module and I consulted
    my mentor BEATNIK.

    This module isn't unique in approach at all. I have seen oo modules
    that fetch information from the web before. Just none that awnsor
    you about questions like the name, bust size, hobbies for a certain
    playmate.

    This module should be listed due to it's more relaxing nature ;)
    #cgi @ undernet already has a bot that uses it to quiz the geeks
    about something else then bits and bytes and this is a public
    service that might be needed by more.

  enteredby:   ODEZWART (Olle de Zwart)
  enteredon:   Tue Jan  7 00:42:38 2003 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Acme::
::Playmate        adpOg A object-oriented interface to playboy.com   ODEZWART

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=a4100000_bcfaf171386c0d5f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=a4100000_bcfaf171386c0d5f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1