Dr. Jerry Gana
Block 4,NNPC Quarters
Falomo Crescent
 Ikoyi - Lagos
Tel:234-80-330 44202
Fax to 234-1-759 4377
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear,

I am Dr. Jerry Gana, Personal Assistant to Alhaji Rewani Lukeman, the
Presidential Adviser on Petroleum Matters. My message to you is based
on some money that floated into the Government treasury due to the recent
boom in the International Oil Market.

The Federal Government of Nigeria budgeted US$18.00 per barrel in last
Year budget, but the price was changed in the international oil market where
a barrel was sold between US$28-US$35.00. We recorded Excess gain,
and all these could not be accounted for, hence some executive members
in the Petroleum Ministry decided to take away the sum of
US$18,532,700.00, (Eighteen Million Five Hundred and Thirty Two
Thousand Seven Hundred United States Dollars) to an offshore
account of a foreign National or company.

Please we are not contacting you because we cannot do this business
on our own successfully, but because we are not allowed to operate
foreign accounts as civil servants, that is why we are looking for a
foreigner we can use and knowing fully well that as a white man, the
movement of the fund will raise no doubt that is why we have
decided to contact you.

If you are interested to assist us, please let me have your personal
telephone, fax and email address, so that I can furnish you with further
details on the modalities of the transfer of the fund into your bank account.
Please you are advised to keep this matter to your self, as we do not want
it to be exposed in order not to jeopardize our chances of succeeding.
Let it be known to you that this transaction is hundred percent risks free
and your security has been well taken care off. If you are interested in this
transaction, call me immediately through my private telephone
number 234-80-330 44202 or send me a email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further clarifications.

Best regards.

Dr. Jerry Gana.
Tel:234-80-330 44202
Fax to 234-1-759 4377