Title: Strategic Internet Marketing, Inc.

How would you like 20 New Customers A Day For Only $80?

How is this possible? Email Marketing.

Does it work? Of course it does. Why do you think so many businesses use it? If it didn't work, it wouldn't be used so often.

Is it legal? Yes, advertising is legal even on the web.

What do I need? Our list of over 3 million premium verified addresses and a normal dial up account.

How well does it work? A common $20 a month dial up account can send out tens of thousands of emails per day. A typical response rate is 1 out of a thousand. That means 10, 20, or even 30 new customers a day with our list and a dial up account.

Why this email list? We offer over 3 million of the freshest email addresses on the web. Each of these email addresses has been verified active and deliverable with the last 90 days. Our high quality minimizes the number of undeliverable messages that get bounced back to you and the number of complaints that you get.

Are you ready for your new customers? Order our list by January 10th and get 2 bonus gifts. Our stealth email sending software, "The Email Connection", and our how to guide on "How To Succeed At Email Marketing".

If you want to know more about what we can do for you, email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or visit our website at www.emailbuy.com

If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please click here. This has been sent from an unmonitored email account so please don't click on reply to unsubscribe.

Copyright ©2002 Strategic Internet Marketing, Inc.