  modid:       Net::Webradio
  DSLIP:       bdpOp
  userid:      NATHANAEL (Nathanael Obermayer)
  chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
  communities:
    Mailinglists

  similar:
    none known/found

  rationale:

    -- module is now uploaded --

    the module is a framework for receiving webradio-streams. at the
    moment you can receive (and record/re-transmit/whatever)
    shoutcast/icecast-radio-streams. The module consists of two parts:
    one 'receiver' part for multiplexing, and a 'station' part for one
    or more radio-station. there can be different 'station' modules for
    different radio-protocols. I didn't find another module to do this.
    There allready is a module 'Net::Icecast', but it's for icecast
    server-control.

    My wish names are Net::Webradio for the multiplexer-module and the
    Net::Webradio::Station namespace for the different protocols where
    Net::Webradio::Station::Shoutcast is already implemented.

    Is the Net::Webradio namespace ok? Do you suggest a different
    namespace?

    Tanks for your help! Greetings, Nathanael Obermayer

  enteredby:   NATHANAEL (Nathanael Obermayer)
  enteredon:   Thu Jan  9 20:53:57 2003 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Net::
::Webradio        bdpOp receive one or more webradio-stations        NATHANAEL

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=97100000_1f8c2680b2d23854&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=97100000_1f8c2680b2d23854&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1