Hello,

recently I applied for namespace registration online and I think that the
result page said that the eMail generated through my form submission will be
sent to me too as a confirmation of application. As I didn't get any
generated mail I just wonder if the online process works as expected and if
you have received the request. If it just takes time to process and discuss
thats OK with me but not to know if you received the request through the
online form is a bit irritating...

regards...Andy

PS: Pause user name WOLF, module namespace DNS::Zone and DNS::Config...