>> between 2.23 and 2.26 of Scraper, WWW::Search::Scraper::NorthernLight
>> went retrograde.  Either release a new version of Scraper that has
>> an updated version of NorthernLight, or remove all versions of Scraper
>> prior to 2.26.  Thanks.

brian> i think this message is a bit harsh.  sometimes people make mistakes,
brian> and we should let them fix it before we come down on them like a pile
brian> of bricks. :)

Perhaps.  It's just the third retrograde I saw in one day.  And it's
particularly annoying when that happens in general, and to see three
in one day is even more annoying. :)