--- Begin Message ---
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Johan
Vromans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suggest to go ahead with User::Identity and Mail::Identity and see
> how it works out. I'm convinced that Mark has done a lot of thinking
> about it, and I don't see any better names coming up anyway.

i disgree---it sounds like two similar modules are getting different
top-level namespaces here.  if the common thing is Identity, that
concept should get pride of place in the name.  I suspect the
actual data used to make the identity do not matter that much.

perhaps Mark should post some example code to show us what the
modules do.

please send all messages back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---