Dear Sir,

PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT FUNDS

I am Barrister James Ayo, Principal Attorney to Eng. Tony Douglas. A Director, Project
Implementation with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation based in Warri, Delta State.

In November 2000, my client received gratification of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand U.S Dollars ($15,500,000.00) from the contract Awarded to Foreign firms for
the Construction and Maintenance of 250 Million (LPG) Gas Plant at Warri Refinery.
Hence the funds is under the Custody of Security Company for safekeeping, I have been
mandated by My Client (Eng. Tony Douglas) to seek assistance of a trustworthy Foreign
Company or an Individual who could help to provide Bank Account to receive the money
and invest without any hitch.

However, my client has agreed to will 30% of the total sum to you, while 5% is
set-aside for expenses. Therefore, if this offer is acceptable To you, please indicate
your interest by contacting me through my email , for further Briefing.

Best Regards.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister James Ayo