  modid:       WWW::Form
  DSLIP:       RdpOp
  userid:      BSCHMAU (Benjamin Schmaus)
  chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
  communities:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  similar:
    Embperl::Form::Validate CGI::QuickForm

  rationale:

    I would like to contribute a module named WWW::Form. Said module
    provides a simple and flexible API for handling HTML form
    programming quickly and consistently. I feel that it differs from
    exisiting modules dealing with the same subject matter by being easy
    to use and extend. The module only requires developers to learn one
    relatively simple data structure and 5 public methods to handle many
    (if not most) situations involving HTTP form handling.

  enteredby:   BSCHMAU (Benjamin Schmaus)
  enteredon:   Mon Jan 27 04:06:59 2003 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

WWW::
::Form            RdpOp Simple API for web form programming          BSCHMAU

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=91200000_416f9612ed7de57e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=91200000_416f9612ed7de57e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1