Subject: Authen::Radius module
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:02:55 +0200
From: Andrew Zhilenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Carl Declerck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello!

I believe my colleagues tried to contact you before, but I'm afraid they
did not get any response. We are using Authen::Radius module for script
which tests Radius server performance/functionality. We have made a few
improvements in the existing version and we would like to contribute this
to the CPAN users. Can we just send you our version of code and you will
post it to CPAN? If you do not have time, or you are not interested in
maintaining Authen::Radius - just say so, we can submit it to the CPAN
as a new module...