Hi,

A couple of days ago I submitted the attached request. I received a copy, but since I don't see it in the 'modules' mailing list archive, I wonder if it never made it. Or did I miss anything?

The module I'd like to contribute to CPAN can be found at http://www.gunnar.cc/contactform/ Please let me know if you disapprove of the suggested name space.

Regards,
Gunnar