I've got a module called FoxPro::DFB, which functions (to a
limited extent).  I'd like to register the thing so others
will see it on the "all modules" list; but when I went to
register it, it occured to me that the namespace was pretty
stupid.

Any advice as to what it might better be called?

I'm not interested in DBI/DBD compatability yet.  Though I will
probably try to make something for that in the future.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat
is swimming.  32 jumps, 6.7 minutes of freefall, 14.3 ff miles.