Please excuse this interruption, but I have become desperate. My name is Thomas Jones.
I am a web developer with over 9 years of experience using ASP, VB, COM, JavaScript,
and many others. I have a job, but the company is experiencing "cash flow" problems
and I have not received a paycheck in over 6 weeks. This is a problem, as I have 3
children to support and am worried about coming up with rent for March.

You can view my resume` online, download copies in various formats, and read more
about my story here:
http://tommy.digi-one.com - Please pass it along to anyone you feel may be able to
help.

What I really want is a job, but, if you are not in a position to hire me, but would
like to help me feed my children, please make a donation of any amount by following
this URL:
https:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&item_name=Help+Tommy&item_number=5000&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD

Thank you for your time. Any help is appreciated.
Thomas Jones
Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]