I don't think any of these belong in the Module List. The main standard
was reasonable to include, just, maybe. But these others are not worth it.

Note that having a Module List entry is totally unrelated to L<...> working
in pod. And as someone else said recently (sorry, forgot who and can't find it)
plain old L<http://...> works just fine.

Tim.