On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 11:21 AM, Johan Vromans wrote:

Jon Orwant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I'd like to change the ownership of Text::GenderFromName from me
(JONO) to Eamon Daly (Cc:ed).  If I "View Permissions", PAUSE lists
the module; if I "Edit Module Metadata", it doesn't.  So I see no way
to make this change.

Text::GenderFromName is not a registered module, so it has no registered owner. Eamon can upload a new version and it will automatically become 'his'. Then you can remove the older files.

Thanks -- perhaps PAUSE should make this distinction clear?

-Jon