In article <201012031927.ob3jrvsx003...@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, Perl
Authors Upload Server <upl...@pause.perl.org> wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>   modid:       Zenoss::API
>   DSLIP:       bdpO2
>   userid:      PATBAKER (Patrick Baker)

>     Zenoss is an OpenSource monitoring system which is growing in
>     popularity. In order to support the PERL users that use Zenoss, I've

does it support Perl users too? :)

>     Zenoss::API was chosen as I did not want to consume a top level
>     name space in the event others decide to develop PERL modules

You don't ever take over everything under a namespace your register.
You just get the actual names, regardless of hierarchy, that you
reigister. That is, you can register Zenoss, and someone else can
register Zenoss::Foo without ever having to interact with you.

I think Zenoss would be a better name for it.