Hi Farkas,

I sent you a message a couple of weeks ago, regarding the Queue::Base module
in CPAN. Not sure if you have read it. Just in case, I am sending this
message again. AS your implementation seems quite old, it looks like you're
not being able to maintain it. If you read this, please let me know if that
holds true, in which case I will apply to take over the maintenance of the
module.

Cheers,
Alexei