  modid:       HTML::Barcode
  DSLIP:       RdpOp
  userid:      MSTRAT (Mark A. Stratman)
  chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
  communities:
    https://github.com/mstratman/HTML-Barcode

  similar:
    GD::Barcode PostScript::Barcode

  rationale:

    This distribution provides a way to render barcodes without the
    need for an image or postscript library, using HTML.

    It also provides a simple API and hierarchy that make it easy to
    add more HTML::Barcode::* formats.

    I've also begun talks (and will start more in the near future) with
    other developers to encourage and/or help move the data logic from
    GD::Barcode:* into the Barcode::* (or other appropriate) namespace,
    leaving HTML::Barcode and GD::Barcode responsible for only
    rendering. I haven't yet investigated how PostScript::Barcode is
    doing it.

  enteredby:   MSTRAT (Mark A. Stratman)
  enteredon:   Wed Mar 30 02:15:59 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

HTML::
::Barcode         RdpOp Render HTML representations of barcodes      MSTRAT

Thanks for registering,
--
The PAUSE

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=f2600000_3437a8533f00112c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=f2600000_3437a8533f00112c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
Peek at the current permissions: