In article <201104261237.p3qcbf8k025...@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, Perl
Authors Upload Server <upl...@pause.perl.org> wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>   modid:       Algorithm::IncomeTax::IND
>   DSLIP:       bdpOp
>   userid:      MANWAR (Mohammad S Anwar)

I don't think any of these recent additions really belong in Algorithm.

I didn't really notice it at first, but you're flooding the namespace
because you think you're doing the same basic thing of computing
something. However, we want to provide a better hierarchy.

For instance, you have many modules that deal with national ID numbers,
but from looking at the name, there is nothing that groups them. Find
a top-level namespace that's specifically about national ID numbers,
like NationalID::*.

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about