brian,

>> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>>
>>   modid:       MovieReviews::NYT::API
>>   DSLIP:       adpOp
>>   userid:      MANWAR (Mohammad S Anwar)

> Haven't we had the discussion about "API"?

I don't remember we ever had any discussion about "API". Please remind me if I
am missing any link here.

By the way for some strange reason I didn't receive your reply back to my yahoo
email account. So I copied your response from the mailing list for reference.

Best Regards,

Mohammad S Anwar

"You can sometimes write faster code in C, but you can always code faster in
Perl."