I agree "Media::Info" is a greate idea.That`s just what i want.
Thk for that idea. I think the module may be base on "Mediainfo" in the
video section. I will get that done later.

I think "Mediainfo" is another thing which focus on videos.
It`s just a perl interface of the great software called "Mediainfo".