On Thursday 25 August 2011 10:25:19 you wrote:
> [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
>    the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
>
> In article <7156904.iyvdguv...@sunshine.detonation.org>, Stefan Seifert
>
> <n...@detonation.org> wrote:
> > the Petal namespace. Seems like I only got permissions for the top level
> > module.
>
> Can you send us the email you got? Thanks,

Email is attached.

Stefan Seifert
--- Begin Message ---
On Mon 22-Aug-2011 at 12:18 +0200, Stefan Seifert wrote:

On https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=57787 you commented, that
you would give co-maintainership for Petal to someone interested. Well that
would be me :) My CPAN ID is NINE. As pretty much all our company's
applications use Petal, I can very well justify spending a couple of work
hours here and there on fixing/improving Petal.

Mathias already posted my patch for fixing the deprecated ISA stuff and I've
got another small patch for producing better error messages when tal:repeat
gets an undef instead of an array ref. Those have always been hard to debug.
Is there some public repository available? If not, I'd just start one on
github.

There is a CVS repo in the petal-utils project in sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/petal-utils/

I know it's CVS, but HG and git didn't even exist when Petal was developed. If you don't want to work with CVS then I'm happy to migrate to something else so long as the history is preserved (or if you don't like sourceforge, github is ok too).

Many thanks anyways for creating one of the very few sane templating modules :)

Actually I'm not the main author, but inherited it after he quit.

I've been away and I'll be on holiday for another week, so I'll be out of touch until 1st September. I made you a co-maintainer in cpan/pause, if you get a sourceforge id, I'll add you there too.

--
Bruno

--- End Message ---