Hi,

I'd like to be granted co-maintainer status on Lingua::EN::Numbers.

The current version is 1.01, release by Sean Burke 2005-01-06. He took over the
module
from Stephen Pandich and completely rewrote it.

I wrote a review of modules for spelling out numbers in English:

http://blogs.perl.org/users/neilb/2011/09/cpan-modules-for-spelling-out-numbers-in-english.html

Lingua::EN::Numbers came out top, but I found a bug which I fixed. I'd like to
release that fix,
and resolve at least some if not all of the open RT issues (many of which have
been fixed anyway).

I'd also like to address some of the issues/ideas which came up during the
review.

I first emailed Sean two months ago (12th September). I've tried contacting him
a number of ways,
but have had no response. I recently mailed module-authors, and was told he's
retired, with a pointer
to Pod::Simple, which had been handed over by Sean.

I had email with the three maintainers of Pod::Simple, who said:
        - they didn't have another way of contacting Sean other than his cpan
address
        - they thought he'd handed over his modules, but perhaps not all of them
        - Sean may be waiting for more evidence that I'm serious about
maintaining the module

Was co-maintainer status granted to someone else for Lingua::EN::Numbers, and
if so,
can you tell me who please, so I can contact them.

Neil