Dear Jean-Christophe,

Thank you for your interest in PAUSE.  Generally, PAUSE ID's are
reserved for those uploading to CPAN or directly managing an RT ticket
queue.  To submit bug reports and patches, you can use either an
OpenID or a BitCard ID: https://www.bitcard.org/

A BitCard ID also gives you access to other perl.org sites, like
http://cpanratings.perl.org/

I suggest you start with a BitCard ID and then if you decide you're
ready to publish modules to CPAN, please feel free to re-apply for a
PAUSE ID.

Regards,
David Golden, PAUSE Admin for IDs