On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:06:31PM +0200, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>   modid:       Strut
>   DSLIP:       cdpOp
>   userid:      MINIMAL (minimalist)
>   chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
>   communities:
>
>   similar:
>     Dancer, Mojolicious
>
>   rationale:
>
>     Most web frameworks try to reinvent the wheel by providing
>     functionality that already exists on CPAN. Strut.pm will be a light
>     weight web framework based on Plack. So it will only provide the
>     necessary tools for web development that Plack does not already
>     provide.

You might find the Web::Dispatch plumbing inside Web::Simple interesting
then; I'm intending to split that out at some point.

Also, Strut will likely confuse with Java Struts, so you might want to
poke around at another name; if you're certain Strut is the name you want
say and I think this request is fine.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst