Hi Steffen

Thanx. I'll play with my own account for a while.

On 08/11/12 04:40, Steffen Mueller wrote:
Hi Ron,

please?

Sorry that it took such a long time to get back to you. I'm only writing
real quick before my train arrives to let you know that we finally got
things sorted (as in: finished discussing and gotten a hold of Andreas)
to set you up as a PAUSE admin.

In a nutshell, you can now sudo into other people's PAUSE accounts. Have
a look at the PAUSE menu on the left of pause.perl.org, it should have
expanded quite a bit.

Just have a good look and experiment a bit (I bet you can sudo into your
own account...). Your help would be most appreciated in the general area
of addressing co-maint requests, miscellaneous questions, disputes,
confusion, and so on. As for co-maint requests, please have a look at
the "takeover" section of the 04pause.html document. It contains a lot
of the discussion why we do things the way we do them. In everything,
please be considerate and respectful (not saying you ever weren't) and
most importantly never abuse your power. In giving co-maint permissions,
please be very conservative to get a feel for how chances are that
things will resolve naturally. We've had very few cases of people
getting back to us angrily with "You've taken something away from me
while I was in hospital for four weeks", but it's adamant to prevent
such trust issues.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask (and
possibly CC me directly). Thank you for stepping up. I wish you good
luck and a lot of patience. :)

Best regards,
Steffen

--