  modid:       Webservice::DataDog
  DSLIP:       anpOa
  userid:      JPINKHAM (Jennifer Pinkham)
  chapterid:   15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
  communities:

  similar:
    none

  rationale:

    I believe "Webservice" is the right namespace, as it is currently
    used for other commercial services APIs. There is currently no Perl
    module to easily interact with the DataDog metrics service. I have
    created a Perl dogstatsd client for my company, that I intend to
    release as open source soon (for posting metrics), as well as a full
    wrapper around the entire DataDog REST API:
    http://docs.datadoghq.com/api/.

    NOTE: I previously submitted this under the "Business namespace",
    but Brian D. Foy suggested "Webservice" as a preferred alternative.

  enteredby:   JPINKHAM (Jennifer Pinkham)
  enteredon:   Sun Dec  9 21:28:04 2012 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Webservice::
::DataDog         anpOa Perl interface to DataDog REST API           JPINKHAM

Thanks for registering,
--
The PAUSE

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=48c00000_0e17079b14e7d730&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=48c00000_0e17079b14e7d730&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
Peek at the current permissions: