  modid:       Message::Passing::Filter::Regexp
  DSLIP:       RdpOp
  userid:      CHENRYN (Jeff Rao)
  chapterid:   11 (String_Lang_Text_Proc)
  communities:

  similar:

  rationale:

    Message::Passing has many input/output modules now. But only one
    ToLogstash filter. I'm used to use logstash with Grok patterns, so
    write this similar module for Message::Passing to split messages
    into fields, then we can use ElasticSearch or other output module to
    deal with some specific fields.

  enteredby:   CHENRYN (Jeff Rao)
  enteredon:   Sat Dec 22 13:13:33 2012 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Message::Passing::Filter::
::Regexp          RdpOp pass and capture logstash incoming messages  CHENRYN

Thanks for registering,
--
The PAUSE

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=00d00000_82399e9f0e1b1df5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=00d00000_82399e9f0e1b1df5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
Peek at the current permissions: