Hi, Rob.

If you can substantiate your identity, I can reset your password on
the old account.  The PAUSE ID links to this site:
http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/rob/

If you have a public profile elsewhere (LinkedIn, Google, FB) that
connects your new email address to your identity based on what I can
see on that page, that's sufficient.

Alternatively, you can send me (offlist) a scan of government ID.

Regards,
David Golden
PAUSE Admin for IDs

--