Gabor -- you appear to have permissions on the legacy modules that are
showing up as 0.02.

Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate::BaseTest,HANJE,f
Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate::BaseTest,SZABGAB,c
Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate::BaseTestchild,HANJE,f
Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate::BaseTestchild,SZABGAB,c

If you add stub .pm files (with a higher version number) and release,
the old index entries will be overwritten.

Alternatively, email ANDK and just ask him to delete those from the
index.  (I don't think there's a way to do it from PAUSE -- it takes
direct DB access.) You have co-maint so I don't see why he would
object.

I.e. That would remove from them from *index* but not *delete* the
original tarball.

I agree with brian that someone else's files should be left alone.

David

--
David Golden <x...@xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg