Given Gisle's been maintaining LWP for as long as I can remember and
seems to be happy with me as a co-maint, are my fellow PAUSE admins
happy with me sudo-ing to the list user to get it set up?

----- Forwarded message from Gisle Aas <gi...@activestate.com> -----

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:04:17 +0200
From: Gisle Aas <gi...@activestate.com>
To: Matt S Trout <m...@shadowcat.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Net::HTTP + SSL bug

I looked at this at some point but it wasn't obvious to me why it wasn't
possible for me to assign these permission on PAUSE.  Today I figured out
that I'm only a co-maint myself.  The owner of the modules is the
mailinglist -- called LWWWP on CPAN.  So, I guess we need to ask <
modules@perl.org> to change this?

--Gisle

----- End forwarded message -----

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/