  DSLIP:       adpO2
  userid:      NEO (Paweł Guśpiel)
  chapterid:   5 (Networking_Devices_IPC)
  communities:
    https://github.com/neo77/IPCdb

  similar:
    none as far as I known

  rationale:

    The system which allows you to make interprocess communication on
    network level (between hosts using databases) so: * Sending and
    receiving messagess, * Using work queues * exchanges

    I was an autor of such system, its working well on production env.
    And now I m working on more universal version (basing on experiences
    with previous system)

  enteredby:   NEO (Paweł Guśpiel)
  enteredon:   Thu Jul 25 15:19:17 2013 UTC

The resulting entry would be:

IPCdb             adpO2 Interproces Communication using Database     NEO

Thanks for registering,
--
The PAUSE

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=51c00000_c094fe1fbccfc774&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=51c00000_c094fe1fbccfc774&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
Peek at the current permissions: