In article <7409a5df-9953-463c-8a01-71c87cad0...@cogendo.com>, Neil
Bowers <neil.bow...@cogendo.com> wrote:

> It was originally included in Simon Cozens' Apache-OneTimeURL distribution.
> Simon told me in email that it shouldn't really have ever been included.
> I was given co-maint of Apache::OneTimeURL and did a release of
> Apache-OneTimeURL that didn't include HouseURL
> Simon deleted his release(s) of Apache-OneTimeURL

I had ADOPTME give up primary maintainership without transferring it.

However, in general I don't think we should ever have to do this for
ADOPTME me. When people take over a module, they should drop
co-maintainer permissions for ADOPTME or the PAUSE admin should give up
ADOPTME maintainership when transferring primary maintainership.

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about