On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 10:56:38AM -0400, brian d foy wrote:
> I'd take more caution with this. So far we've been able to keep the
> reputation that we're not in a rush to take over people's modules and
> that we do so methodically, deliberately, and respectfully.

Sure, but Adam Kennedy has always advocated a collaborative approach to
this sort of thing and has long since had a policy of "anybody with a clue
willing to do cleanup work should be allowed to" - I've helped him build out
teams on that basis plenty of times, as have quite a few people who're active
in the community.

If it was somebody else's code, I'd agree that caution would be important,
but in this case I really don't foresee a problem.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/