In article <20130927015647.gt1...@newagaton.scsys.co.uk>, Matt S Trout
<m...@shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:38:22AM -0400, brian d foy wrote:
> > In article <20130926031322.gs1...@newagaton.scsys.co.uk>, Matt S Trout
> > <m...@shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:
> > > If they're already taken then ::OO will just make you look stupid
> >
> > The other way of saying that is that you would think the person is
> > stupid. So, perhaps there's more than one way to work on that issue.
>
> No.  Smart people regularly do things that make them look stupid. If I thought
> they were actually stupid, I wouldn't waste my breath pointing it out.

Take this elsewhere. You shouldn't have even made the original comment.

Your continued history of abuse makes it quite clear you do waste your
breath, and that you like to, and that you're not going to stop.

Be part of the solution:

http://shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/on-being-part-of-the-solution/

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about