In article
<CAPZfcucQMKmhXd=tpyl+jgbvmd577kidkitmv1c4vn8rwcy...@mail.gmail.com>,
Kevin Kamel <kamel...@underprint.com> wrote:

> I've been using this service for a long time to distribute a module I have.
> Today I made some updates and I started receiving import errors.

>      module: CSS::Inliner
>           version: undef
>           in file: CSS-Inliner-3912/lib/CSS/Inliner.pm
>           status: Not indexed because CSS-Inliner-3674/lib/CSS/Inliner.pm in
>              K/KA/KAMELKEV/CSS-Inliner-3674.tar.gz has a higher version
>              number (3674)

The PAUSE indexer didn't find a $VERSION in that file, so it shows up
as undef. A previous distribution, 3674, did declare a version:

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/KAMELKEV/CSS-Inliner-3674/lib/CSS/Inliner.
pm

It looks like you removed that in the next version:

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/KAMELKEV/CSS-Inliner-3901/lib/CSS/Inliner.
pm

PAUSE does not index files where the value of $VERSION is less than the
previously indexed version. That's why you got the warning.

You re-added a $VERSION in the latest version (3913):

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/KAMELKEV/CSS-Inliner-3913/lib/CSS/Inliner.
pm

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about