2013/10/18 Gustavo Leite de Mendonça Chaves <gnust...@cpan.org>

>  As for the module, I don't have an exact answer, but here's what I would
>> do:
>>
>> 1) Remove from CPAN all versions of the module, by logging in to
>> pause.perl.org
>

> Just did. It's scheduled for Tuesday. I'll double check the modules list
> before uploading anything.
>

>> 4) Keep in mind you can never upload the same version twice. Since you
>> use such tiny version # increments, jump bump the # when ready, and explain
>> in your Changes file why you did that (i.e. no code changes).
>>

> This is a new module and I don't mind not having the already uploaded
> versions on CPAN. I can upload just my next version that I'm about to
> release (v0.017), right?
>

>> 6) Keep the list informed of your steps and results.

Hi Ron and friends.

This morning I logged in to PAUSE and saw that all versions of my
App::GitGerrit module were effectivelly deleted. Then I checked on
www.cpan.org/modules/index.html and on search.cpan.org and couldn't find
any mention of it.

After that, I released a new version of my module (v0.017) and uploaded it
to PAUSE. I can see it there in *my files" already. However, so far I only
got the email titled "CPAN Upload". I haven't got the email titled "PAUSE
indexer report" yet, which is the strange behaviour I was getting since
v0.010.

I'll wait until tomorrow to be sure it won't be really indexed and I'll let
you know.

Hope was the last thing coming out of Pandora's box, wasn't it? :-)

--
Gustavo.