In article <ff0ff465-413d-450b-9c5b-f2be0d026...@gmail.com>, Jens
Rehsack <rehs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >  As Tie::Hash::Stack is in the module list (when did that happen, I've been
> >  out of it for a while :) I can't easily figure how to change ownership via
> >  PAUSE but have added you as comaint for the time being.

I've made the change.

You can go to the Module Metadata page and find the "CPAN User-ID" at
the bottom. Change that and the primary owner changes to the new name.
That's also the top section of modules in the "Change Permissions"
screen.

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about