In article <20131227212916.b0e801f...@pause.perl.org>, "Perl Authors
Upload Server" <upl...@pause.perl.org> wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>   modid:       Xporter
>   DSLIP:       Rdphp

>     It *is* a root level module, as it is an alternate to Exporter --
>     which is also a root level module. Currently it is a subset of
>     Exporter's feature set (no tags, for example at this point), but
>     specifically, it has defaults that stay defaults, even if you want

The typical way to do this is to set up a :default tag so the user can
choose. I'd stop using a module that didn't let me choose.

I would avoid the word "default" since here it doesn't mean the choice
applied in the absence of input.

How about a name like Export::Always? You have a very particular use
case, so it should have a more particular name. :)

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about