Greetings,

Upon further reflection, I feel that the name
Dancer::Plugin::Legacy::Routing is more appropriate.
 Dancer::Plugin::Legacy is too broad and is "hogging" too much namespace.

I apologies for the confusion and I hope a member of the list can make this
change.

Much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Robert Stone