I've just uploaded a new version of Geo::ShapeFile now that Jason Kohles
passed on primary maintainership to me (details below).  However, the
indexer is returning permissions missing errors for the submodules
Geo::ShapeFile::Point and Geo::ShapeFile::Shape.

Would you be able to update the permissions for these modules?  Or should I
ask Jason to repeat the transfer process with the submodules?

Thanks,
Shawn.