On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 01:09:47PM -0700, mich...@insulin-pumpers.org wrote:
> Hi Modules... or whoever is on the receiving end of this.
>
> This is MIKER  Michael Robinton
>
> I'm the author of several modules and have co-author status on
> Net::Interface.
>
> I took over this module several years ago and re-wrote it completel
> to add numerous new features and capabilities, with the assistance
> and advice of Jens Rehsack  REHSACK
>
> I have limited resources to further develop this module and Jens has
> kindly offered to take over primary responsibility.
>
> The orginal author that started this module has not been heard from
> since for years and we have been unable to contact him. Please either
> remove him as primary or at a minimum, grant Jens Rehsack co-author
> status so he can maintain Net::Interface.

Given the original author last did a release in 2001, and you've been doing
them since 2006 or so ... yeah, I'll bite.

I've transferred the modulelist reg for Net::Interface to REHSACK - he's
already got first-come on Net::Interface::Developer.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/