Great, thanks Neil!!!
~ Will

On 3/28/2014 at 2:03 PM, "Neil Watkiss"  wrote:I gave RURBAN comaint
today.
Sorry for not responding earlier; not sure where the notifications
went.
Neil
On 28 Mar 2014, at 18:24, "William N. Braswell, Jr."  wrote:

Yes please give Reini (and/or myself) maintainer privileges for the
Inline::Filters distribution.  Neil Watkiss is long gone, we've tried
contacting him for months with no reply.
Also, Anselmo Canfora (ACANFORA) is working with me to fix the
Inline::Filters bug(s), which is why he's involved.
Thanks,~ Will, RPerl Creator

On 3/28/2014 at 10:17 AM, "Reini Urban"  wrote:There was no answer
from Neil on pending Inline::Filters bugs and the
unofficial uploads to fix them.
First co-maint request was 12/3/13

Inline::Filters is critical for rperl.

bulk88 fixed INC as string in 1.12_01
wbraswell and me added support for INC as ARRAY in 1.12_02

Then acanfora came along and uploaded a rogue 1.12_02, which does not
meet the standards: See
https://metacpan.org/diff/file?target=ACANFORA/Inline-Filters-0.12_02/&source=RURBAN/Inline-Filters-0.12_02/

Can I have co-maint please?

--