  modid:       XML::Dataset
  DSLIP:       Rdpfp
  userid:      SPURIN (James Spurin)
  chapterid:   11 (String_Lang_Text_Proc)
  communities:
    Chatrooms

  similar:

  rationale:

    I often found myself developing, adjusting and manipulating perl
    code using a variety of packages to extract XML sources into logical
    groupings that were relevant to the underline data as opposed to a
    perl structure of an entire XML source.

    As well as the initial time in developing an appropriate construct
    to parse the source data, any future changes to the XML output
    involved additional changes to the code base.

    I wanted a simplified solution, one where I can leverage a simple
    markup language that I could operate on to provide the context of
    interest with the necessary manipulation of data where desired.

    I investigated a number of options available in the perl community
    to simplify the overall process. Whilst many excellent options are
    available, I did not find an option that provided the level of
    simplicity that I desired. This module is a result of the effort to
    fulfill this requirement.

  enteredby:   SPURIN (James Spurin)
  enteredon:   Mon Mar 31 21:41:39 2014 UTC

The resulting entry would be:

XML::
::Dataset         Rdpfp Extracts XML into Perl Datasets              SPURIN

Thanks for registering,
--
The PAUSE

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=ede00000_98ee8d1c88a4f72d&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=ede00000_98ee8d1c88a4f72d&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
Peek at the current permissions: