On 04/10/2014 02:34 PM, David Golden wrote:
Hi, Bruce.  I've fixed that for you so you should be able to do a
password reset request and then login based on that information.

Something seems to still be wrong: I tried the reset at
https://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=mailpw
but never got an email; gmail doesn't seem to have marked
it as spam.   I retried the reset in wild desperation
and it told me that a token had been sent in the
last 6 hrs and was still valid.

Perhaps the email address is still wrong,
(should be the one up there ^), or
the old one is cached somewhere?

thanks
bruce
I'm surprised we don't validate the field better.  I'll file a ticket for that.

David Golden
PAUSE Admin for IDs