Given this bug has been outstanding for close to a year now and results in
installation failures for Starman, the current favourite perl http server,
I'm offering to find people who can maintain it if the current team don't
have team (which currently seems likely).

Filing this offer against the relevant RT ticket, also sent to
modules@perl.org to start the abandonware countdown clock if it proves
necessary and to the email addresses given in the POD in case authors are
receiving normal mail but not RT mail.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/