From: Lonny Jepson <jiski...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2014 at 11:31:49 AM
Subject: Fwd: Request for co-maintainer
To: <p...@fastdomain.com>

I'm forwarding you an email I received from Matt Trout after mailing
modules@perl.org.

If you're okay with giving me co-maint on the modules I listed out, he said
that all you'd have to do is reply to him/modules@perl.org with message:
"I'm ok with this being done" and he'll take care of it from there.