On Sun, Mar 01, 2015 at 04:04:26PM +0100, Jean-Damien Durand wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Since the interface in PAUSE to request for a package ownership has diceased,
> how can one get rid of PAUSE saying we have no permission to upload a new
> module  ?

Your dists are broken.

MarpaX-Languages-M4-0.006.tar.gz doesn't contain the MarpaX::Languages::M4
package.

Add a lib/MarpaX/Languages/M4.pm file with a package in it and you should be
fine.

Gnulinb::Regex has the same problem - the file's there, but you forgot the
'package' line that time :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/